Sabtu, 18 Februari 2017

Allah atau OrangTua



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim



I try to write in english. Why? Because I want fluent in reading in english.InsyaAllah

Because, Islamic article in english is suitable for me.


It’s about Allah and my parents.

My parents always give what I want, if they can, they do.

Everything.

I can’t repay it.

Never ever.


I always miss them because I far from them.

Than I sad and think.

I have to miss He, who created the love in my parents heart.

Something that I have the direct access to Allah is by Quran.

Life being Barokah with Quran.


When I miss my parents, I really want to see their face.

Than I think.

I have to miss His face (ALLAH), who give the loving parents to me.

In sujood, I wish that I can see His face and live in Jannah ever after life.


My parents know how to treat me.

Make me feel comfort by them. so I can tell everything what I want to tell.

Than I think.  I have to tell Allah for all of my situation. It has to more comfort.


I feel that


Oh Yaa Rabb, forgive me from my bad deed.







Tidak ada komentar:

Sabtu, 18 Februari 2017

Allah atau OrangTua

Diposting oleh Devi Suhaila di 20.51


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim



I try to write in english. Why? Because I want fluent in reading in english.InsyaAllah

Because, Islamic article in english is suitable for me.


It’s about Allah and my parents.

My parents always give what I want, if they can, they do.

Everything.

I can’t repay it.

Never ever.


I always miss them because I far from them.

Than I sad and think.

I have to miss He, who created the love in my parents heart.

Something that I have the direct access to Allah is by Quran.

Life being Barokah with Quran.


When I miss my parents, I really want to see their face.

Than I think.

I have to miss His face (ALLAH), who give the loving parents to me.

In sujood, I wish that I can see His face and live in Jannah ever after life.


My parents know how to treat me.

Make me feel comfort by them. so I can tell everything what I want to tell.

Than I think.  I have to tell Allah for all of my situation. It has to more comfort.


I feel that


Oh Yaa Rabb, forgive me from my bad deed.







0 komentar on "Allah atau OrangTua"