Selasa, 07 Maret 2017

Awesome Lectures

The list of my Lectures who enter in our last one semester. \’ V ‘ /

The first is Sir Robi Barmawanto. He teachs Accounting Tehcnology Information
We can search in google, that we can found who is he.
The notes we got from him is…..
-        There is not a stupid question
-        Learing is for growing
-        The success learner, if you as a student can be better than the teacher
-        The  knowledge can be evolve if you get it independtly
-        Using the all of potensial ability in yourself. Like speaking english.

The second is Sir Budi Mulyana.  He teachs Government Accounting part III
He didn’t give advise for us yet.
Alhamdullilah I knew the concept of government accounting from him.

The third is Madam Iin Indrawati. She teachs Advance Accounting part II
She didn’t give advise yet.
Both of them Sir Budmul, and Madam Iin are the compiler of our modul (books are we are using in class)

The fourth is Sir Boy Arifianto. He teachs Anti-Corruption Education.
( he told us to access ACCH web) << after access the link and read some articles, and I sad for myself,
Can I work in this place, which are many corrupt here ? (((Allah is the best protector )))

The  fifth is Sir Revoldi Siringo-ringo. He teachs Audit in Sector Publik
“Teacher open the door. You enter by yourself”

And our "Dosen Pembimbing" Sir Muhamad Harestrya Darmawan. 
My friend said He is good in teaching. I hope I can be like him. Be a good lecture . aamiin Yaa Rabb


I have to be better than all of my lecture.
So that they will make them happy because of the student is more success than them.

After finishing in STAN, I want to take S1 Accounting Program in University of Indonesia.
Aamiin aamiin Yaa Rabbal’alamin

“this is one of my dream when I was senior high school”  enter of university of Indonesia.
They believed that you can, suhaila.
So, why don’t you believe in your self?
Are you believe, suhaila?


Tidak ada komentar:

Selasa, 07 Maret 2017

Awesome Lectures

Diposting oleh Devi Suhaila di 20.24
The list of my Lectures who enter in our last one semester. \’ V ‘ /

The first is Sir Robi Barmawanto. He teachs Accounting Tehcnology Information
We can search in google, that we can found who is he.
The notes we got from him is…..
-        There is not a stupid question
-        Learing is for growing
-        The success learner, if you as a student can be better than the teacher
-        The  knowledge can be evolve if you get it independtly
-        Using the all of potensial ability in yourself. Like speaking english.

The second is Sir Budi Mulyana.  He teachs Government Accounting part III
He didn’t give advise for us yet.
Alhamdullilah I knew the concept of government accounting from him.

The third is Madam Iin Indrawati. She teachs Advance Accounting part II
She didn’t give advise yet.
Both of them Sir Budmul, and Madam Iin are the compiler of our modul (books are we are using in class)

The fourth is Sir Boy Arifianto. He teachs Anti-Corruption Education.
( he told us to access ACCH web) << after access the link and read some articles, and I sad for myself,
Can I work in this place, which are many corrupt here ? (((Allah is the best protector )))

The  fifth is Sir Revoldi Siringo-ringo. He teachs Audit in Sector Publik
“Teacher open the door. You enter by yourself”

And our "Dosen Pembimbing" Sir Muhamad Harestrya Darmawan. 
My friend said He is good in teaching. I hope I can be like him. Be a good lecture . aamiin Yaa Rabb


I have to be better than all of my lecture.
So that they will make them happy because of the student is more success than them.

After finishing in STAN, I want to take S1 Accounting Program in University of Indonesia.
Aamiin aamiin Yaa Rabbal’alamin

“this is one of my dream when I was senior high school”  enter of university of Indonesia.
They believed that you can, suhaila.
So, why don’t you believe in your self?
Are you believe, suhaila?


0 komentar on "Awesome Lectures"