Awesome Lectures
The list of
my Lectures who enter in our last one semester. \’ V ‘ /
The first
is Sir Robi Barmawanto. He teachs
Accounting Tehcnology Information
We can
search in google, that we can found who is he.
The notes
we got from him is…..
- There
is not a stupid question
- Learing is for growing
- The
success learner, if you as a student can be better than the teacher
- The knowledge can be evolve if you get it
independtly
- Using
the all of potensial ability in yourself. Like speaking english.
The second
is Sir Budi Mulyana. He teachs Government Accounting part III
He didn’t give
advise for us yet.
Alhamdullilah I knew the concept of government accounting from him.
Alhamdullilah I knew the concept of government accounting from him.
The third
is Madam Iin Indrawati. She teachs
Advance Accounting part II
She didn’t
give advise yet.
Both of
them Sir Budmul, and Madam Iin are the compiler of our modul (books are we are
using in class)
The fourth
is Sir Boy Arifianto. He teachs
Anti-Corruption Education.
( he told us to access ACCH web) << after access the link and read some articles,
and I sad for myself,
Can I work
in this place, which are many corrupt here ? (((Allah is the best protector )))
The fifth is Sir Revoldi Siringo-ringo. He teachs Audit in Sector Publik
“Teacher
open the door. You enter by yourself”
And our "Dosen Pembimbing" Sir Muhamad Harestrya Darmawan.
My friend said He is good in teaching. I hope I can be like him. Be a good lecture . aamiin Yaa Rabb
And our "Dosen Pembimbing" Sir Muhamad Harestrya Darmawan.
My friend said He is good in teaching. I hope I can be like him. Be a good lecture . aamiin Yaa Rabb
I have to be better than all of my lecture.
So that they will make them happy because of
the student is more success than them.
After
finishing in STAN, I want to take S1 Accounting Program in University of
Indonesia.
Aamiin aamiin
Yaa Rabbal’alamin
“this is
one of my dream when I was senior high school”
enter of university of Indonesia.
They believed that you
can, suhaila.
So, why don’t you
believe in your self?
Are you believe,
suhaila?
Komentar