Logika-in aja



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Logic and Felling.


There is a quote,

Thinking what Allah think. Whatever people think.


Perhaps when I think what people think about me,

I attempt to be like that *by people mind.

So, they will simpathy to me, and when I have difficulty, they want to help me.

Or they will not mock to me.

Note:
1+2+3… these numbers likes what we do.
But if it is multiple the numbers by zero(everything I do for dunya, not akhirat ) equals zero.
ZERO. There is nothing from Allah for what we do.



Why I have to think Allah?

In everything I do, I have to think Allah?

Allah know me well.

What I think, I say, I do. I’m sure it isn’t sin.

So, I have to be confident, when I surrounded by people.


I hope, I can istiqomah to thinking by Allah think. aamiin


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lepaskan

Tak Usah Banyak Tidur

Believe in ALLAH, It's Enough.