Allah atau OrangTua
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
I try to write in english. Why? Because I want fluent in reading in english.InsyaAllah
Because, Islamic article in english is suitable for me.
It’s about Allah and my parents.
My parents always give what I want, if they can, they do.
Everything.
I can’t repay it.
Never ever.
I always miss them because I far from them.
Than I sad and think.
I have to miss He, who created the love in my parents heart.
Something that I have the direct access to Allah is by Quran.
Life being Barokah with Quran.
When I miss my parents, I really want to see their face.
Than I think.
I have to miss His face (ALLAH), who give the loving parents to me.
In sujood, I wish that I can see His face and live in Jannah ever after life.
My parents know how to treat me.
Make me feel comfort by them. so I can tell everything what I want to tell.
Than I think. I have to tell Allah for all of my situation. It has to more comfort.
I feel that
Oh Yaa Rabb, forgive me from my bad deed.
Komentar